Responsible for using ScanForce scanners and Microsoft Navision to accurately post production entries. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory by ensuring all data entry is correctly posted and updated in real time. Responsible for data entry on all Sparkling Ice raw material transfers from the distribution center to the production facility. Responsible for ensuring every finished pallet is tagged with correct item number, julian date, quantity and RPRD before shipment to the distribution center. Responsible for inspecting the condition of each pallet prior to tagging. Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized. Responsible for working closely with the material handler, floater, and production supervisor. May be assigned special projects or duties at managers discretion.
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and business management software (MAS 200 & Microsoft Navision).
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.