Responsible for efficiently operating production line machinery. Responsible for correct mixture of bottles for cases. Responsible for proper flow of cases. Responsible for all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues while maintaining line efficiency. Responsible for maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices). Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times. Assist as needed and directed by shift leadman.
• Excellent oral communication and organizational skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum for 12 hours.
• Copious walking, bending, stooping and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.