Responsible for managing the online MV fulfillment. Responsible for packing and shipping packages according to instructions using boxes, packing materials and sealing tape. Responsible for assisting the inventory manager with daily activities of the receiving dock; receive and stock inventory. Responsible for assisting the inventory manager with ensuring a clean, safe, and organized working environment within the warehouse. Responsible for gathering requisitioned supplies, merchandise or materials and preparing for delivery or pick-up. Responsible for inspecting goods to match order specifications and any damage during shipping. Responsible for assisting sales team including all disbursements. Responsible for working closely with the production manager. Responsible for assisting with periodic, monthly, and annual cycle counts. Responsible for all UPS shipments. Responsible for palletizing special orders (sundry items, mixed cases, etc.). Responsible for delivering water to the Visitor Center. Responsible for maintaining inventory in the cage. Responsible for assisting in other duties as directed by manager.
• Must have a valid Drivers License with an acceptable and insurable driving record.
• Forklift certified a plus.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self starter and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift up to 65 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.