Responsible for keeping production line supplied with pallets of empty returnable bottles. Responsible for assisting operators as needed. Responsible for inspecting returned pallets for damage and separating if necessary. Responsible for keeping production line supplied with caps. Responsible for keeping production line supplied with empty racks as needed. Responsible for breaking down racks into correct format for production. Responsible for crushing and bailing recyclable plastic bottles and cardboard. Responsible for keeping glass dumpster empty. Responsible for moving finished product to designated area in warehouse. Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times. Responsible for assisting as needed and directed by shift leadman.
• Minimum of 2 years forklift experience required.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.