Responsible for efficient operation of machines. Responsible for proper flow of bottles from the depalletizer to the palletizer. Responsible for inspecting and removing bottle(s) if broken, cracked, leaking, missing cap, low fill, debris in bottle or no video code is detected. Responsible for alerting quality control and/or leadman if out of spec product. Responsible for maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices). Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times. Assist as needed and directed by shift leadman.
• Excellent oral communication and organizational skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weeken