Responsible for unloading trucks. Responsible for determining equipment (trailer) necessary for each load. Responsible for securing load for transportation. Responsible for shuttling trailers to and from trailer yard. Responsible for moving, storing, and spacing materials as needed. Deliver materials between plant locations. Responsible for transporting wastewater tanker to dump station. Responsible for transporting materials to and from offsite warehouse.
• Must have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL - Class A) and will be required to obtain a tanker endorsement.
• Minimum of 2 years verifiable CDL - Class A driving experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years forklift experience required.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.