Purchase Order interpretation and processing – focus on accuracy and efficiency. Efficiently manage/track shipments - Out bound including maintaining dock appointment schedule and daily dock (load) schedule. Navigate customer specific data bases- update, post, and maintain specific shipment information as required by the customer. Track shipments, product lot codes, maintain QC product release, and manage transfers and orders including hard copy and paperless filing system. Produce accurate of BOL’s/ Load sheets/Diagrams for each shipment for loading personnel and provide completed BOL’s to the customer in a timely manner. Basic accounting principles – filing - recordkeeping – research data – proactive problem solving. Customer Service Principles - answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions and problem resolution. Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions with intercompany personnel as well as end consumers, customers, distributors and retailers. Ability to learn new processes/cross-train for all positions within the department, make decisions within prescribed boundaries, multi task, self-motivated, work independently and well with other staff members. Protects organization and values by keeping information confidential. Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/Equivalency.
• 2-3 years’ experience of Purchase Order processing and EDI, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, must detailed oriented with excellent organizational and verbal communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple and shifting priorities.
• Strong computer literacy, including internet, proficient in Excel and Word and a working knowledge in SAGE 100 and Integrated EDI software is a plus.
• Flexible and willingness to work overtime, if necessary.