• efficient operation of designated machines (overwrapper, UPC coder, and marsh printer) as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures);
• performing quality checks (UPC code applied properly, marsh printer is set properly, etc.) and make minor adjustments to the machines if necessary;
• proper flow of bottles from the inspector to the top of incline conveyer;
• removing bottle(s) when label is applied incorrectly, missing cap, low fill, or no video code is detected;
• inspecting correct number of bottles packed in each tray;
• changing trays according to production run;
• loading and unloading proper size film for overwrapper machine;
• all changeovers efficiently;
• troubleshooting and resolving issues on all machines while maintaining line efficiency;
• routine PM's (Preventative Maintenance);
• a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
Must be knowledgeable of statistical process control requirements with computer skills to input data.
Must be able to comprehend and have in-depth knowledge of policies related to safety, GMP's and all applicable manufacturing guidelines.
Must communicate with shift leadman through verbal conversations, reports and meetings.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious standing, walking, climbing, stooping, bending, reaching, twisting and lifting while carrying heavy objects.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.