Responsible for unloading trucks. Responsible for counting and documenting returnable materials for customer credit. Responsible for communication with dispatcher to determine proper staging of trucks. Responsible for determining equipment (trailer) necessary for each load. Responsible for accurately loading product per customer order. Responsible for accurately documenting date codes of product loaded. Responsible for securing load for transportation. Responsible for shuttling trailers to and from trailer yard. Responsible for moving, storing, and spacing materials as needed. Deliver materials to various departments and between plant locations. Responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and organized. Assist in daily production needs.
• Must be forklift certified with minimum 2 years experience.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of Ottawa yard truck.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.