Responsible for efficient operation of label machines and video jet as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures). Responsible for proper fill of the cap hopper "Barney". Responsible for proper flow of bottles from the filler to the video jet. Responsible for removing bottle(s) when a cap is missing or low fill is detected. Responsible for changing caps and labels according to production run. Responsible for all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues on all machines while maintaining line efficiency. Responsible for communicating with quality control to ensure product quality. Responsible for routine PM's (Preventative Maintenance). Must be knowledgeable of statistical process control requirements with computer skills to input data. Must be able to comprehend and have in-depth knowledge of policies related to safety, GMP's and all applicable manufacturing guidelines. Must communicate with shift leadman through verbal conversations, reports and meetings. Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious standing, walking, climbing, stooping, bending, reaching, twisting and lifting while carrying heavy objects.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.