• Efficient operation of machines (palletizer and stretch wrapper) as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Proper flow of cases coming into the palletizer.
• Keeping palletizer loaded with proper size pallets according to production run.
• All changeovers efficiently. Responsible for moving finished product to designated area in warehouse.
• Keeping production line supplied with materials (bottles, trays, caps, etc.).
• Moving, storing, and spacing product as needed.
• Keeping a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
• Minimum of 2 years forklift experience required.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.