Develop business strategies to expand store traffic and optimize profitability. Manage and schedule staff effectively. Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance. Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths. Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service. Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards. Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc. Propose innovative ideas to increase market share. Handle issues that arise from customers (complaints, grievances, etc.). Sell products, goods and services to new and existing customers through cold calling and outside sales. Work closely with marketing to develop branded merchandise strategy for retail sales. Work with purchasing department for basic office and cleaning supplies.
• Outside/Inside sales experience.
• Proven successful management experience.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, time management, interpersonal and presentation skills a must.
• Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
• Degree in Business Administration or two (2) years of related retail experience.