Available to work weekends and overtime, if necessary. Inspect product to verify conformance to specifications, direct setups and adjustments of machines. Initiate or suggest plans to motivate team members to achieve production goals. Analyze and resolve work problems, and assist team members in solving work problems. Work with support staff to achieve production goals. Interpret company policies to team members and enforces safety regulations. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product. Maintain required reports, i.e., time, production, down time, scrap, etc. When required, perform activities of team members. Monitor material inventory needed to complete production schedule. Responsible for employee performance reviews.
• Must have 3-5 years manufacturing experience.
• Must have knowledge of recording and maintaining required reports i.e., production, down time, scrap, etc.
• Must have excellent attendance record.
• Must be detail oriented, a team leader, and teacher.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills.
• Must be forklift certified with a minimum of 2 years experience.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Computer experience a plus.