Visitor Center/Museum Sales and Customer Service (Part-Time)
Visitor Center/Museum Sales and Customer Service
The Candidate will be greeting customers, ensuring that all have an opportunity to learn about Mountain Valley Spring Water, the history of the building and sample the water. The Candidate will be responsible for opening and closing store, balancing and reconciling cash. In addition, the Candidate will need to assist customers and guests in loading purchases by lifting up to 60lbs., standing and bending.
• Must be available to work weekends.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
• Must be able to meet physical demands: standing, walking, lifting (60 pounds or less), stooping, bending on a regular basis.
• Must have working knowledge of computer and word processing systems/programs including Microsoft Excel.