Responsible for efficient operation of designated machines (4 gallon, palletizers, strappers, and wrapper) as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures). Responsible for flow of bottles from the sidel through the wrapper. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues to machines while maintaining line efficiency. Responsible for assisting in all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for ensuring high quality standards. Responsible for assisting Sidel Operator & Maintenence Techs as needed. Responsible for assisting with production and operation of all blow machines. Responsible for assisting with production and operation of all injection machines. Responsible for associated down stream equipment. Responsible for all shift production documentation. Responsible for assisting in loading and unloading product from trucks including paperwork when necessary. Responsible for grinding bottles, bale plastic or cardboard as needed. Responsible for maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices). Responsible for clean, organized, and safe work areas of production including break room and restrooms. Responsible for assisting as directed by shift supervisor.
• 3 - 5 years of forklift experience.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.