Responsible for ensuring all inventory is maintained with agreed upon guidelines, and is real time verifiable within MAS 200 system and TR Nav system. Responsible for preparing and sending Talking Rain reports. Responsible for all warehouse inventory and associated polices, procedures and programs. Responsible for performing daily/monthly inventory counts and reconciling variances. Responsible for preparing daily Excel spreadsheets. Responsible for preparing appropriate forms for production records and inventory control. Responsible for data entry for all production, transfers, issues, and inventory adjustments. Responsible for working closely with the warehouse manager. Responsible for daily and month end inventory. May be assigned special projects or duties at managers discretion.
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and business management software (MAS 200).
• Strong internal and external customer focus with great follow-up.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.