Assist with efficient operation of machines (palletizer and stretch wrapper) as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures). Assist when needed for proper flow of cases coming into the palletizer. Responsible for keeping palletizer loaded with proper size pallets according to production run. Assist as needed with all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for moving finished product to designated area in warehouse. Responsible for keeping production line supplied with materials (bottles, trays, caps, etc.). Responsible for moving, storing, and spacing product as needed. Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
• Minimum of 2 years forklift experience required.
• Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.