• Efficiently operating the depalletizer machine.
• Removing pallet straps and pallets tags.
• Proper flow of bottles from the depalletizer to the rinser.
• All changeovers efficiently.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues to depalletizer while maintaining line efficiency.
• Maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices).
• Keeping a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
• Assist as needed and directed by shift leadman.
• Excellent oral communication and organizational skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious walking and standing required.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.