Responsible for efficiently operating, cleaning, organizing, facilitating and remaining accountable for the blow molding, filler, capper, x-ray inspector, carbo cooler and rinser equipment as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures). Responsible for performing quality checks (TDS meter, carbo cooler temp, etc.) and make minor adjustments to the machines if necessary. Must be knowledgeable of statistical process control requirements with computer skills to input data. Responsible for managing scrap and good materials throughout the shift as outlined in the SOP's. Responsible for all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues on all machines while maintaining line efficiency. Must be able to follow, interpret and account for the production schedule. Responsible for all shift documentation as required by production and quality control. Responsible for communicating with quality control to ensure product quality. Responsible for routine PM's (Preventative Maintenance). Must be able to comprehend and have in-depth knowledge of policies related to safety, GMP's and all applicable manufacturing guidelines. Must communicate with shift leadman through verbal conversations, reports and meetings. Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious standing, walking, climbing, stooping, bending, reaching, twisting and lifting while carrying heavy objects.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.