Responsible for efficient operation of all machines assigned to the team (Depalletizer, Filler, Labeler, Tray Packer, Palletizer, etc.) as outlined in SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures). Responsible for back up to all team members as needed. Responsible for back up to the Team Leadman as needed (shift reports, etc.). Responsible for all changeovers efficiently. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues on all machines while maintaining line efficiency. Responsible for communicating with quality control to ensure product quality. Responsible for routine PM's (Preventative Maintenance). Must be knowledgeable of statistical process control requirements with computer skills to input data. Must be able to comprehend and have in-depth knowledge of policies related to safety, GMP's and all applicable manufacturing guidelines. Must communicate with shift leadman through verbal conversations, reports and meetings. Responsible for clean, organized, and safe work areas at all times.
• 3 - 5 years of experience with general computer operated machines.
• Must demonstrate proficient skills levels on all equipment assigned to the team.
• Must have exemplary attendance.
• Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
• Excellent oral, written, organizational, and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
• Copious standing, walking, climbing, stooping, bending, reaching, twisting and lifting while carrying heavy objects.
• Must be detailed oriented and energetic.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends.